OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We've had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who's looking for an in-depth diagramming application that's still priced below the competition, you've come to the right place.
- Saving - Changed the way our code interacts with a Powerbox related crash.
- Export - Exported JPEG files should once again get the proper file extension.
- Export - Fixed an issue where exporting certain file formats with a fresh set of preferences would not append the file extension.
- Diagram Styles - Fixed a regression where the Diagram Style sheet had the Templates section of the sidebar hidden by default.
- Stencils - Fixed a bug where stencils in their own window would not scale with window resizing.
- Stencils - Fixed a bug where the Style Tray would not accurately reflect a selection when in Grid View Mode.
- Stencils - Fixed a crash when editing stencils and running with floating inspectors.
- Stencils - Fixed a crash when quickly dragging stencils onto the canvas after editing the document.
- Resource Browser - Fixed a crash that could occur when creating preview images in the Resource Browser.
- Stability - Fixed a crash that could occur when opening documents that had certain kinds of fills.
- Stability - Fixed a crash when an unexpected filetype got incorrectly referenced as an image.
- Stability - Fixed an undo stack related crash with the Action Inspector.
- Export - Fixed a crash when exporting documents that have actions that open files to SVG or HTML Image Map.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later