OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We've had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically, using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who's looking for an in-depth diagramming application that's still priced below the competition, you've come to the right place.
- Fixes a crash that could happen during the trial period when switching between the Pro and Standard.
- Fixes a crash when switching to the outline tab in the sidebar while a new canvas is being created.
- Fixes a crash that would occasionally occur when toggling canvas page count indicator.
- Fixes a crash when changing keyboard shortcut sets when there is a keybinding conflict.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when dragging an object out of a subgraph while in the outline tab of the sidebar.
- Fixes a crash caused by interacting with a shared object in the outline tab of the sidebar (shared objects shouldn’t be shown in the outline tab).
- Fixes a crash that could occur when using the plastic fill effect while graphics are being handled by the CPU instead of the GPU.
- Fixes a crash caused by using RegEx in the "Find and Replace" panel and searching a pattern a second time after the first time fails to find a match.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later