OmniOutliner Pro is a flexible program for creating, collecting, and organizing information. Give your creativity a kick start by using an application that's actually designed to help you think. It's like having an extra brain - one that doesn't keep losing the car keys.
You can use OmniOutliner's document structure to create hierarchies of main headings and subpoints that can be expanded and collapsed, which are immensely useful when it comes to brainstorming new ideas, drilling out specifics, and lining up steps needed to get everything done. But you aren't limited to outlines - you've got multiple columns, smart checkboxes, customizable popup lists, and an Ÿber-innovative styles system at your disposal.
Use OmniOutliner to draft to-do lists, create agendas, manage tasks, track expenses, take notes, plan events, write screenplays...and just about anything else you can think of.
It's a smarter way to write, a more productive way to stay organized. Whatever your project, OmniOutliner has the tools you need to get the job done.
However, we didn't stop there - some features are just more relevant to the power user, and that's why we've created a "Pro" version of OmniOutliner with even more options.
OmniOutliner Professional includes in-depth outlining features like folded editing, clipping service support, audio recording, a new sections drawer, and saved templates. With OmniOutliner Professional, you can actively hide and display the information in your outlines - or quickly jump from one place to another - so you can save time and be more productive by focusing on exactly what you want to see. The new Names Styles feature in OmniOutliner Professional gives you even more options for fast and powerful editing. Download the Pro version today and try it for yourself!
- Localizations - OmniOutliner 4 is now localized for German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Russian, and Chinese (Simplified).
- Exports - A new PowerPoint (pptx) export format has been added. Its functionality is similar to the old Keynote export with a few enhancements for some basic style support.
- Exports - A new CSV export format has been added. It will pull the separator character from the system based on what region it is set to.
- Export plug-ins (PRO) - The XSLT export plug-in support has been improved to offer the ability to output multiple files as well as output one file per each level 1 row in the document. An updated SDK guide will be available soon.
- Inspectors - Inspectors will once again snap to the sides of document windows.
- Exports (PRO) - The docx exports have been changed to translate background colors to borderless cell backgrounds which allows for a much greater color range than the highlight function.
- Exports (PRO) - The docx exports should now correctly handle row numbering that are formatted to have a prefix and/or suffix but no numbering format.
- Exports (PRO) - Docx export will now scale down images based on a 8.5" width paper size in Word instead of just scaling down to the column width used in OmniOutliner.
- UI - A few images were still missing retina versions or drawing incorrectly.
- Attachments - Dragging and image from a web browser to a row currently being edited will now insert the image instead of a creating a hyperlink to it.
- Stability - Fixed a crash that could occur when removing the display title for a hyperlink.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later