- Anything you want!
Restore data with just one click (and a lot of options), automatically:
- Make backups on your local content and restore
- Restore only those items that don't exist on you computer (merge) - good for syncing multiple computers
- Replace your local items with the backups - good for updating multiple computers
Every time you create a backup, the old one is stored so you can easily access older versions of your files by date. Older versions are easy to delete, so you can free up disk space. You can easily browse your backups and interact with their content, too.
- Minor sync algorithm update
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Box client installed for backing up to Box
- Dropbox client installed for backing up to Dropbox