Designed for OS X and iOS devices, OS X Server makes it easy to share files, schedule meetings, synchronize contacts, develop software, host your own website, publish wikis, configure Mac, iPhone, and iPad devices, remotely access your network, and more.
OS X Server is an application you can add to OS X Yosemite right from the Mac App Store. Anyone can quickly and easily turn a Mac running OS X Yosemite into a server that’s perfect for home offices, businesses, schools, developers, and hobbyists alike.
- Improves reliability of upgrade and migration.
- Fixes several Web Server and WebDAV issues.
- Improves performance of the Profile Manager administration portal.
- Enhances stability and performance for iCloud caching and iOS file sharing.
- Fixes an issue where standard users were sometimes shown as administrators.
- OS X 10.10.5 or late