Paintstorm Studio is created for professional digital painting. And a major role in this program play the brushes. We did our best so that you can easily and quickly adjust the brushes suitable for your painting style.
Anyone who has ever painted knows it's hard to overestimate the painting tool and the importance of all the seemingly insignificant details. We tried not to miss any of them. Our goal was to create an intuitive, simple-to-use but at the same time functionally powerful tool that brings the process of digital painting to a new level, making it as comfortable as possible.
- Full control of all brush options (Incredible possibilities for brush settings)
- Bristle brushes of any form and kind
- Stroke post correction (You can take an action on any option. Not only on the stroke thickness)
- Parameters binding to the perspective
- Dynamic interface (Global interface scale, panels scale, opacity, color, tab-lock)
- Custom panels
- Full controlled mask-brush (Each brush can work as mask for other brush)
- Takes underlayer's color while blending
- "Close gaps" function when you fill or select
- Individual hotkeys for any brushes
- Fast layer selection
- Smooth zoom and brush resize
- Dirty brush mode
- Stroke stabilizer
- Usable color mixer
- Different gradient strokes
- Mirror drawing
- Standart tools pack (Lasso, Magic wand, Crop, Fill, Gradient and etc)
- Control of the random amounts
- Photoshop PSD and ABR supported
- Tablets supported
- The "Clone" tool added. Find the button close to the "Eraser" button in the "Brush" panel.
- A new "Filters " section added to the menu . This section contains two filters "Blur" and "Sharpen".
- The active box to control the position of the canvas added to the "Navigator" panel.
- The cursor shape changed: now it has the same shape as the brush instead of the circle.
- A new "Resolution (dpi)" option added to the following panels: "New file", "Image resize" and "Canvas size". The dpi value is now saved in PSD files.
- Some minor bugs fixed.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later