Pankapu is a narrative and episodic platform/action game that takes place in the dreams of Djaha’rell, a child once troubled by a tragic incident. Play Pankapu, the tiny warrior chosen by The God of Dreams, to rid the Dreamworld of the Nightmare invasion.
Discovering the dreamlike world of Omnia, the player controls Pankapu. This tiny being was created by Iketomi, the God of dreams, in order to defeat the hordes of nightmares that try to invade his world.
Told in the manner of a fable read to a child, the game has two levels of reading: the story of Pankapu, epic and naïve in the dream-world, and the one about Jaha’rell’s life, in the real-world, dark and tragic.
- Action / Plateformer in 2D, told like a tale
- Two parallel stories, between dreams and reality
- 3 Aegis, acting like jobs, switchable in real time
- Infuse your weapons with the power of Dream
- The Nebula System: a skill tree unlocking abilities
- Explore stages for finding hidden treasures
- Poetic soundtrack composed by Ganaé and Hiroki Kikuta (Secret Of Mana)
Pause Menu :
- Display buttons to switch pages
- Switch page animation accelerated
- Mudjins counter on map is now hidden if the Mio’s Shard has not been found
- Special attacks control in aegis description are now hidden if they are not unlocked
- Chinese logo added
- PS controls display : the DPad down icon was not the good one
- Automatically equip the first nebula
- Open Pause Menu on the Mytholith details when the first mytholith is unlocked
- Spikes barely visible have been removed
- Some dialogs where played again even if the player already saw them
OS X 10.8 or later