Papers is your personal library of science.
Read, Write, Cite. Your research will never be the same with Papers and Magic Manuscripts.
Papers revolutionizes the way you deal with your research documents. It allows you to search for them, download and organize them together with supplementary material, allows you to read them full screen, highlight and keep notes, sync them to your iPad or iPhone, cite them in your favorite word processor, share them with your colleagues, and much, much more. Welcome to your personal library of research!
Performance & Stability
- General: App update checking has been re-enabled for users running Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan Public Beta 3/Developer Beta 5 or later, as this no longer results in a crash.
- Syncing: Reliability improvements to Wi-Fi syncing with local networks where Bonjour network communication is proving to be problematic.
- Syncing: Reliability improvements to device linking when using Wi-Fi syncing with devices with non-standard hostnames.
- Syncing: The list of devices available for Wi-Fi syncing is now correctly updated when devices come online or go offline.
- Search: Google Scholar no longer reports zero results for a search query that in fact had exactly one result.
- Keywords: Resolves a bug causing keyword duplication in certain circumstances with libraries that were migrated from older versions of Papers. Also cleans up the duplicate keywords.
- Library: Improvements to library management when switching between local libraries and libraries stored on Dropbox.
- Trash: Improves the performance of emptying the Trash.
- Citations: Updates CSL citation styles.
- Checking for updates is not possible when running certain versions of the Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan Public Beta. For more details regarding El Capitan Public Beta and Papers 3, visit our knowledge base.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later