Parallels Desktop, the industry-leading software for running Windows applications on a Mac, now includes a new version of the software for developers, designers, and power users: Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition. It also includes Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition, previously known as the Enterprise Edition. Here's how the new editions break down.
Note: Upgrades for existing Parallels Desktop 9 or 10 for Mac customers are $49.99, with an introductory offer to upgrade to a Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition subscription for $49.99 per year. Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Pro Edition and Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Business Edition are available to new customers for $99.99 per year. Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition includes a complimentary Parallels Access (www.parallels.com/access) subscription to remotely access their Mac from any device.
- Resolves an issue with mouse cursor positioning in Windows 10 when using all displays in Full Screen
- Resolves an issue with dragging and dropping from a virtual machine to OS X in Coherence
- Resolves an issue with installing an OS X El Capitan virtual machine from the .app image
- Resolves an issue with opening virtual machine applications from the Dock in OS X El Capitan
- Resolves an issue with Microsoft Office application windows rendering in Coherence after restoring a window from the Dock
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools installation in Ubuntu 15.04 virtual machines
- Resolves an issue with the Network Conditioner tool not working in virtual machines with Bridged networking
- Resolves an issue with some applications not appearing in iCloud Drive shared from OS X with Windows virtual machines
- Resolves an issue with shared folders being incompatible with Visual Studio projects
- Resolves an issue with virtual machine desktop icons rearranging after restart
- Resolves an issue with the button to switch a virtual machine to Coherence being positioned incorrectly
- Resolves an issue with graphic artefacts when running an application in a Linux virtual machine
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9.4 or later
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 15GB of available disk space for Windows.
- Full System Requirements and supported OSes