Parallels allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and ready for El Capitan
- Run Windows 10 and OS X® El Capitan with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac. Switch from your PC to your Mac
- We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Works with Boot Camp®
- Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is now much easier and more intuitive than ever.
Not just for Windows
- Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
- Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
- Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications with ease.
Business Class Software
- Keep IT in control of end user licenses and Windows virtual machines with a Unified Volume License Key, centralized license management, and advanced security features available in Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
Note: Version 12 is a paid upgrade from previous versions of Parallels Desktop.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10.5 or later.
- Resolves an issue with printing from Windows using a shared printer from Mac, with error message "There was an internal error and Parallels Desktop is unable to print this document"
- Resolves an issue with Ctrl + mouse click or tap not opening a context menu in virtual machines
- Resolves an issue with the "Web Pages: Open in Mac" feature not working in some builds of Windows 10 virtual machines
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Desktop crashing when the application is quit
- Resolves an issue with unexpected desktop space switching when using a virtual machine in full screen with external displays
- Resolves an accidental case sensitivity issues with files on Shared Folder
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10.5 or later
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 15GB of available disk space for Windows.