ParticleShop–a powerful new plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, powered by Corel Painter–creates one-of-a-kind effects. Experience living grab-and-go particle brushes that are easy to use with a pressure sensitive tablet, touchscreen, or mouse, and which allow you to artistically enhance photos, designs, and illustrations with strokes of genius
- Explore an array of 11 imaginative brushes–including Debris, Fabric, Fine Art, Fur, Hair, Light, Space, Smoke, and Storm–that will produce awe-inspiring results in no time. No experience, customization, or time-consuming learning is required. Plus, the plugin is only the beginning! Enjoy infinite inspiration with our extra brush packs available for purchase.
- Evolutionary Brush Technology Powered by Painter – Leave the physics to us; no static stamps here! Experience the fluid strokes of living grab-and-go brushes that spring, flow, gravitate, and glow.
- Intuitive User Experience – Craft your visual masterpiece with the Adobe Photoshop brush plugin, built to perform with a pressure sensitive tablet, touchscreen, or mouse.
- No Upgrade Required – Create with the software and hardware you currently own; nothing more to buy or add.
- Infinite Expression – Achieve mind-blowing effects with physics-based brushes that will follow your every move. Design like a pro with chaotic storms, hairy creatures, flowing gowns, or sci-fi superheroes.
- Version 184.108.40.2066:
Support for OS X El Capitan
- Lag and performance issues have been fixed
- Quick Launch panel for Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 and later (latest updates applied). To launch the panel in Photoshop, click Window > Extensions > ParticleShop Panel. For more information about the panel.
- We recommend you work in the Photoshop default tabbed document view. If your image is in a floating window when you launch the plug-in, the floating Photoshop window may appear above the ParticleShop window and you may not be able to access the plug-in controls. Dock the image window in Adobe Photoshop before you start ParticleShop.