Password Creator lets you create random passwords.
It allows to create a single password or a long list (up to 50000) of passwords, inside an internal table, ready to be saved on disk
It allows to create different kind of passwords:
- Alpha only lowercase
- Alpha only uppercase
- Alpha only any-case
- Alphanumeric only lowercase
- Alphanumeric only uppercase
- Alphanumeric only any-case
- Numeric only
- Hexadecimal (to be used in WEP encrypted wireless modem)
- Alphanumeric lowercase with punctuation
- Alphanumeric uppercase with punctuation
- Alphanumeric any-case with punctuation
You can select the length of the password and it is created live while you select the options
Strength of the created password is visualized in a graphic way
Password can be shown or maintained hidden inside the window
Password Creator includes a standard Help and a PDF embedded user guide
- You can generate not only just one password in one shot, but also thousands of them with a single click, and save them on disk in a text file.
- Password Creator can be used in that way also as a random data generator, with output importable by any other software that can read text data from disk
- Optional Disambiguator: avoids use of custom specified chars similar to others
- When creating a list of password, optional 'avoid duplicates'
- Sort and save on disk passwords, alphabetically or by creation
- Can export to disk data to be imported by any app