Paste is a new way to copy and paste for your Mac. It keeps everything you've ever copied and lets you use your clipboard history anytime you need it. It recognizes and stores text, images, links, files, and any other type of content, and generates informative previews for easy browsing.
Paste works in the background, and tightly integrates into your system and your workflow. An intuitive user interface and improved user experience allows you to focus on your core tasks and not on the application itself.
- Extend your clipboard history capacity up to unlimited
- History management, rules and exceptions
- Intelligent search with flexible filters
- Select and paste multiple items simultaneously
- Drag-and-drop multiple items to any application
- Paste plain or rich text
- Send clipboard history to other devices via AirDrop or share with your friends
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
Note: The downloadable demo is version 2.0.0-trial; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 2.2.0.
- iCloud Sync and backup: now Paste keeps your clipboard history and pinboards in iCloud so it's available on all your devices running Paste
- Improved search and fixed all related issues
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later