Paw is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interaction with REST services delightful. Either you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server's response and even generate client code.
- Code Generation - Build your HTTP requests with Paw, try them out, and just copy/paste code in your app. We support most popular languages. Build your custom code generator via Extensions.
- Environments - Parametrize your Requests with Environment Variables, then seamlessly switch between Environments to give differents values to your variables. Ideal to setup production or test servers, or have multiple users profiles.
- Formatters - Time matters. Paw helps you build HTTP requests quickly thanks to formatters that matches the kind of input you need.
- Customizable font and size for text views
- Ability to manually add cookies to cookie jars
- Fix bug that prevents installing extensions on OS X El Capitan
- Disable App Transport Security (for OS X El Capitan users) to make NSURLConnexion work with any HTTP or TLS service
- Fix visual bug in environments list
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later