Paw is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interaction with REST services delightful. Either you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server's response and even generate client code.
- Code Generation - Build your HTTP requests with Paw, try them out, and just copy/paste code in your app. We support most popular languages. Build your custom code generator via Extensions.
- Environments - Parametrize your Requests with Environment Variables, then seamlessly switch between Environments to give differents values to your variables. Ideal to setup production or test servers, or have multiple users profiles.
- Formatters - Time matters. Paw helps you build HTTP requests quickly thanks to formatters that matches the kind of input you need.
- Adds request timing in the Info tab (DNS resolution time, SSL handshake time, time to header, etc.)
- Adds "charset=utf-8" by default for text bodies
- Allows empty HTTP header values
- Fixes HTTP redirections with relative URLs leading to redirect loops
- Adds a "Get Debug Info" menu item to help us with debugging issues
- Fixes display of alert & file picker sheets from a popover
- Fixes issue with OAuth 2 when server returns a null refresh token
- Improves user flow by selecting the URL field by default
- Fixes Export ⇧⌘E shortcut
- Fixes a UI bug when using the horizontal split view mode
- Fixes export HTTP code when containing passwords
- Fixes issues with URL encoding
- Fixes crashes & beachballs
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later