Paw is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interaction with REST services delightful. Either you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server's response and even generate client code.
- Code Generation - Build your HTTP requests with Paw, try them out, and just copy/paste code in your app. We support most popular languages. Build your custom code generator via Extensions.
- Environments - Parametrize your Requests with Environment Variables, then seamlessly switch between Environments to give differents values to your variables. Ideal to setup production or test servers, or have multiple users profiles.
- Formatters - Time matters. Paw helps you build HTTP requests quickly thanks to formatters that matches the kind of input you need.
- Improves the license migration flow to Paw 3 (please migrate your legacy licenses to Paw 3 licenses, if not already done)
- Improves the completion window, which was showing up too often in multiline fields
- Other minor theme and interface fixes
- Adds ability to save a cloud project to a local file (in File menu)
- Fixes a major crash on macOS Sierra
- Fixes tab bar in dark mode on macOS Sierra
- Fixes exchange history menu when there are too many items
- Fixes issues with JSON parsing
- Fixes issues with importers and exporters on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later