PCDJ DEX 3 is professional DJ Software for Mac and Windows that allows you to seamlessly mix music, music videos, and host karaoke shows. DEX 3 gives you full control over your media, allowing for more creative freedom while mixing than ever before. With our beat-grid-based automatic beat mixing it’s easy to blend tracks, allowing you to focus on the other aspects of your mix.
Since DEX 3 offers no-latency playback, loops, hot cues, and all playback features are ultra-responsive. Use DEX 3 with a keyboard or mouse, or use one of the 65+ supported DJ controllers for tactile hands-on control. So download DEX 3, import you tunes, and cue up your imagination -- DEX 3 is the complete DJ mixing software solution.
- Revamped BPM detection engine: You can count on more accurate BPMs and beat grids, making sync and beat aware effects work more effectively
- Icecast support: You can now broadcast your live mix online
- Scratch tab/panel on the 2-decks skins: New scratch tab displayed side-by-side waveforms for easy visual beat sync and scratching reference
- Loop points: You can now save and recall loops using a new loops/cues toggle
- Loop "Slip mode" setting: When exiting a loop in slip mode the track will continue as if no looping occurred (from the position it ought to be)
- Auto-Cueing completely revamped:
- Automatically detected mix-in and mix-out cue points (in/out) - trimming off silence automatically
- Setting to use either soft sounds or percussion for the in/out cue points detection (so you can have it skip quite intros, or start at the first audible sound)
- Setting to utilize the new autocue when loading and for Auto-Mix
- Effects engine refactoring: Overall effects quality improvements and leveling.
- Revamped Effects: Bit Crusher - Robot Delay - Temolo - And new redesigned High-Pass and Low-Pass Filters.
- Various Samplers improvements: Includes Sampler play modes (normal, stutter, instant/momentary), recording, waveform, cutoff filter, monitoring (pre-listen)
- DJ Controller Support: Controllers can now be detected using USB VID:PID also on Mac
- Automatic detection of arrival/removal of DJ MIDI controllers: You can now plug-in or disconnect DJ controllers DEX 3.4 is running. Explanation: You are able to start DEX 3.4 and connect or disconnect any (supported DJ controller) MIDI controller and DEX 3.4 will detect it on-the-fly. This means you can start DEX 3.4 without a DJ controller connected and then add or remove controllers (up to 8 at the same time) and they will be detected and start working automatically and immediately. DJ controller detection works on both Mac and Windows. This feature is really great if a controller hangs for some reason (so you would simply power it off and then back on ��" or remove it and then add it back) or if you simply wants to hook an additional controller (for additional control over features like the sampler).
- Denon MC-6000 MKII DJ Controller is fully supported
- Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 DJ Controller is fully supported
- Search Change: When exiting search DEX 3.4 restores the last viewed list/folder
- Graphics rendering improvements: Graphics will appear sharper with very sharp on-screen text
- Drag and drop files from Explorer / Finder: You can now drag files from windows explorer directly into DEX 3.4 lists (current list or side list)
- Several small bug fixes (including 2 crash fixes) and various performance optimizations
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.5 or later