PDF Studio is an easy-to-use yet powerful program for working with PDF documents.
- View and Print: Open any PDF document and send it to the printer. Documents will be automatically resized to fit the paper size. PDF Studio supports all types of PDF fonts.
- PDF Interactive Forms: Fill any PDF form and save it locally. Once the form is filled, you can flatten form fields to obtain a non-editable version of the form.
- Sticky Notes: Open any PDF document and add your sticky notes or comments to the document using text and graphic markup tools. You can add free text notes, or draw shapes such as lines, circles, rectangles to work with the existing content of the PDF document.
- Audio Comment: Record or import a sound and add it to a PDF document.
- Text Selection and Markups: Highlight, cross out or underline text.
- Rubber Stamps: Mark your documents as urgent, paid, confidential. You can also create your own Signature Stamp. All stamps can be saved to be reused later.
- Headers and Footers: Add titles, page numbers to your PDF documents.
- Hyperlinks: Add hyperlinks to your PDF documents.
- Modify Pages: Append, merge or split documents. Delete, insert, replace pages in a PDF document. Or extract pages to create a new PDF document.
- Passwords and Permissions: Add passwords or change permissions on your PDF documents. You can set /remove permissions to print, to modify, to copy, to annotate and to fill form fields. PDF Studio encrypt PDF documents using the higher security level (128-bit RC4 encryption).
- Scan to PDF: Scan documents from any TWAIN compliant scanner into a new or existing PDF document.
- Batch functions: Stamp, Print, or Encrypt multiple documents with a single click as a batch.
- PDF to Images: Converts pages of a pdf documents to JPG images or TIFF images (optimized for scanning).
- Import/Export: Import and Export comments and form data in FDF or XFDF format.
- Major memory improvements, especially on Retina screens.
- Printing landscape not always working from PDF Studio Print Dialog
- Sticky not working on some stamps
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Link to Intel32 for OS X 10.6 in Related Links