Photoflow brings Instagram to the Desktop. You can view your feed, view popular photos, search for hashtags, browse nearby photos, and search for other Instagram users. Note: No third-party Instagram application--including Photoflow--is able to upload photos.
- Multiple accounts: Switch accounts with ease by opening the sidebar accounts drawer.
- Notifications: Receive optional notifications for new photos, likes, and comments.
- Gestures: Swipe to navigate; works with trackpads and magic mouses.
- Search: Search for hashtags and people.
- News: View recent comments and likes for your photos.
- Popular photos: View trending photos and videos.
- Nearby places: View photos/videos for nearby places.
- Videos: Photoflow has a native video player to expand and play videos.
- New media status bar menu and keyboard shortcuts
- You can now use the J and K keyboard keys to switch between photos
- Increased the max height of the window
- Media windows responds to Command-W
- Profile images update when changed
- URLs open when clicked
- Profile button is displayed correctly on all screen resolutions
- Other bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later