Photoflow brings Instagram to the Desktop. You can view your feed, view popular photos, search for hashtags, browse nearby photos, and search for other Instagram users. Note: No third-party Instagram application--including Photoflow--is able to upload photos.
- Multiple accounts: Switch accounts with ease by opening the sidebar accounts drawer.
- Notifications: Receive optional notifications for new photos, likes, and comments.
- Gestures: Swipe to navigate; works with trackpads and magic mouses.
- Search: Search for hashtags and people.
- News: View recent comments and likes for your photos.
- Popular photos: View trending photos and videos.
- Nearby places: View photos/videos for nearby places.
- Videos: Photoflow has a native video player to expand and play videos.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
- Today widget: allows you to see your feed photos in notification center without loading the app.
- New feed photos will load by scrolling. Clicking the notification is not required anymore. If you do click on the notification it will scroll to the top and display all the new photos at once.
- You can use the ESC key (also CMD W) to close media windows.
- L and K keyboard shortcuts for selected media items��" this was suppose to be included in the last update, but I mistakenly broke it before submitting. Sorry about that.
- Added the created date to the photos detail view
- Added an option for viewing your past likes.
- L and K keyboard shortcuts work now.
- The feed scrolls when the window is not in the front.
- Fixed the bug that was causing the sidebar to animate more than once.
- Other bug fixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later