PhotoNinja (formerly Noise Ninja) is a professional-grade raw converter and image editor that gives you powerful new tools to get the best possible results from your digital camera. Built from the ground up with world-class image processing technology, it delivers exceptional image quality, quickly and easily.
- Detail is crisp and impressive, and images have a uniquely pleasing and realistic look.
- Includes all-new Noise Ninja 3.0 noise reduction filter with improved noise suppression and better preservation of detail.
- Best-of-breed tools quickly and easily tame highlights, extract detail from shadows, overcome backlighting, and even out excessive contrast -- all with natural-looking results.
- One-of-a-kind detail enhancement reveals latent detail and adds drama to your images without the usual halo artifacts.
- Amazing highlight recovery convincingly repairs many overexposed images.
- Built-in color styles help you get pleasing color quickly and easily, with carefully chosen treatments for skin and other key hues.
- Optimized for RAW, but can also achieve impressive results with JPEG and TIFF.
- Simple and fast "point-and-go" browser lets you access your image collection directly. No need to import into a catalog or library.
- Can be used standalone or as a companion for other platforms like Photo Mechanic, Lightroom, and Aperture.
TRIAL LICENSE: You can request a two-week trial license key by sending an email request to [email protected]
- Updated camera support, including Nikon D5500; Canon 7DMkII, PowerShot SX60HS, G7X; Samsung NX1, NX500; Olympus E-M5ii; Pentax 645Z
- Smoother pan/scroll on Windows (wasn't an issue on Mac)
- Correctly detect number of processor cores on some recent Windows systems
- Fixed crop on Sony A7ii
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6.8 or later