PhotoSweeper is a fast, precise, super-efficient tool to eliminate similar or duplicate photos even in huge photo collections. It works with photos from iPhoto, Aperture and Adobe Lightroom libraries as well as photos from your hard drives and external storages.
- Easy search of photos - Just drag and drop folders from your Mac to allow PhotoSweeper to find all photos inside. Add more photos from your iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom library via the Media Browser window.
- Flexible comparison settings - Powerful multi-settings to easily find duplicates, similar photos, series of shots. The app finds duplicate photos, even those edited in external programs such Photoshop, regardless of image size or format.
- High speed and quality - PhotoSweeper was developed as a tool for extremely fast comparison of a huge number of photos. Cutting-edge technologies and unique algorithms make searching duplicates incredibly fast and gives excellent comparison results.
- Efficiency - You can regroup the results without re-comparing photos by changing matching level with a slider. Using caches makes the next comparison much faster.
- Marking duplicates automatically - Mark photos you want to get rid of manually, or use the "Auto Mark" feature to mark duplicates automatically based on the list of rules you can adjust to your needs in the Preferences.
- Comfortable viewing results - PhotoSweeper provides 3 modes for reviewing results: "One by One", "Face-to-Face" - one or two large photos with an opportunity to mark a photo with just a click, "All in One" - all groups of duplicates in one list.
- Great photo browsing - PhotoSweeper also serves as an up-to-date photo browser with a built-in search of photos by metadata, Quick Look preview, the "Info" panel with a detailed photo description, including histogram and image metadata (EXIF, IPTC etc.)
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- New: "Side to Side" compare mode - in PhotoSweeper ONLY! Compare the contents of two folders with each other or find similar photos to a single image.
- New: Touch Bar support for the new MacBook Pro.
- New: Restoring Session with the latest results saved: continue working with your photos right from where you left the app last time.
- Huge improvement of memory usage and overall performance in image comparison.
- Usability improved: immediate access to any comparison mode from the new startup screen, simplified workflow at every stage.
- Restyled app icon: enjoy a newer version of the familiar brand.
- Numerous fixes and improvements: the app logics was reworked in many instances literally from scratch to bring you more power and simplicity in less time.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later