PhotoSweeper helps quickly and efficiently eliminate similar or duplicate photos. Photos are compared regardless of their sizes or formats, and grouped by similarity. It works with photos from iPhoto, Aperture, and Adobe Lightroom libraries, as well as photos from your Mac.
- "PhotoSweeper is a simple and efficient utility for organizing photos. 4.5/5" Macworld
- "PhotoSweeper packs a powerful punch in de-cluttering any size collection. 9/10" Mac.AppStorm
- "If you are a fan of the Mac OS X Lion design, PhotoSweeper will integrate perfectly in your suite of "must have" apps. 5/5" Softpedia
- "The interface is a breeze to use. 9/10" MacNews
- "I do like this app, it works really well and under the hood is written to utilize the abilities of your Mac." MacTricksAndTips
PhotoSweeper will help you if:
- You take a series of shots of the same scene trying to get the perfect one.
- You edit photos with applications, such PhotoShop, Pixelmator, etc., and make backups just in case.
- You have photos scattered on external hard drives and local disks, in iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom libraries.
- You have a mess in your photo collection or just want to free disk space by removing junk photos.
- Easy to find photos - Just drag and drop folders to allow PhotoSweeper to find all photos inside. Add more photos from your iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom library via the Media window.
- Flexible comparison settings - Use 6 different methods to find similar or duplicate photos even edited in external programs such Photoshop regardless of image size or format.
- Fast -PhotoSweeper was developed to be extremely fast for comparing large number of photos. Using efficient caches allows you to make the next comparison much faster. You have an opportunity to regroup the results on-the-fly by changing a matching level of similarity.
- Easy to manage photos - Review results in "Face-to-Face" or "Groups" mode. Mark photos and move them to Trash.
- Great photo browsing - PhotoSweeper provides an up-to-date photo browser with such features as: fast loading of thumbnails, Quick Look preview, drag and drop support, showing paths, ratings, labels, etc. The "Image Info" panel shows more detailed information, including histogram and image metadata (EXIF, IPTC, etc.).