Pinegrow Web Designer is desktop app that lets you mockup and design webpages faster with multi-page editing, CSS and LESS styling, and smart components for Bootstrap, Foundation, Angular JS, and WordPress.
Note: Pinegrow 2 Standard is a free upgrade for license owners of version 1. Owners of a Personal license can upgrade to Pinegrow WP (WordPress) for $50; owners of a Company license can upgrade for $80.
Bootstrap and WordPress Blocks
- The biggest news is that Pinegrow now has a set of ready-made Bootstrap blocks for quickly building a great-looking real-world websites. Not only that, the same set of blocks can be used to build fully-customizable WordPress themes. Blocks are free for all Pinegrow users: Bootstrap Blocks are a part of standard edition of Pinegrow and WordPress Blocks are a part of WordPress edition.
WordPress Customizer and Script Handling
- Full Customizer support - Easily create Customizer sections and controls to build themes that can be customized directly through WordPress Customizer in WP admin dashboard. Not only is this super useful, it is also important because using Customizer controls is the only officially allowed way to create customizable WordPress themes.
- And more...
- "Register taxonomy" action in Site section
- Set class for the first element on The Loop
- Menu icon and menu position settings for Custom post types
- "Remove classes" action in Misc section (great for removing placeholder classes that will be added dynamically by WP)
- Multiple "PHP Code" actions so that you can add more than one to a single element
- Bug fixes, of course
- OS X 10.6 or later