PNG Animator is an application which allows you to generate APNG files (Animated Portable Network Graphics)
APNG is like animated GIFs, but supports 24-bit images and 8-bit transparency (not available for GIFs).
- load your sequence of image files (drag and drop support);
- change the order of the frames;
- set the delay between frames (from 11 to 5000 ms);
- preview your animation;
- save the file (with .png extension) and display it with browsers that support APNG format (Safari, Firefox, Opera, SeaMonkey);
- save the project (iCloud support).
Note that the delay added at the end of each animation loop (in Preview window) is not shown in your browser.
The file must be saved with .png extension (not .apng).