PopChar helps you get the most out of your font collection. With its crystal-clear interface, PopChar provides a frustration-free way to access any font's special characters.
- Expanded accessibility - Your Mac includes over 700 fonts, each of which contains thousands of characters -- Why not make them as accessible as possible? PopChar makes it happen.
- Interface advantages - PopChar displays easy-to-analyze tables of characters, giving you an ultra-convenient interface. You can't access most of these characters from your keyboard -- PopChar puts them within your reach.
- Liberating compatibility - No matter what app you are using, PopChar brings snappy simplicity to all font-related tasks. Whether you're working with a word processor or a Web browser, PopChar integrates seamlessly.
- Smarter searching - PopChar's seasoned search capabilities will help you find what you are looking for, whether you need to search for a character by name, identify fonts that contain specific characters, or explore the entire character set of a font.
- Support for Unicode 9.0
- Improved scroll position and highlighting after "Show x in Unicode Context"
- PopChar launches faster when a different version was installed previously
- Works around a bug in MS Word where Word does not open double-clicked documents when PopChar's "As in Document" option is enabled for Word
- Fixes a misleading date in the registration message for temporary beta licenses
- Fixes incorrect highlighting of missing characters in the Font Info and Sample text views
- OS X 10.6 or later (compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan)