Postico provides an easy to use interface, making Postgres moreaccessible for newcomers and specialists alike. Postico will look familiar to anyone who has used a Mac before. Just connect to a database and begin working with tables and views. Start with the basics and learn about advanced features of PostgreSQL as you go along. Postico is anintuitive app for looking at data. Filter rows, sort them, rearrange columns. You can examine long text or images conveniently in the sidebar. Even related rows from referenced tables are shown. Edit rows directly, or use the sidebar, a great choice for long text. You can even change multiplerows at once. Batch saving (with SQL preview) lets you commit changes to multiple rows in a single transaction. Postico sports a query viewinspired by Sequel Pro, the popular MySQL client. But with sophisticatedfeatures like multiple query results, Postico goes even beyond its role model.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Postico now supports using client certificates for authentication
- Postico now has basic support for CockroachDB
- Numbers with type NUMERIC(x,y) are now displayed with trailing zeros.
- Support for copy/pasting tables with cells that contain newlines
- Fixed a problem where Postico could hang when quickly clicking the next page button
- Fixed a problem with NULL values in the sidebar
- Clicking the column header now cancels the previous query, so you no longer have to wait until Postico has finished loading a table before you can change the sort order. If you accidentally clicked the header, you can now just click it again to deactivate sorting again.
- Postico now asks for confirmation before deleting favorites
- Error messages for loading tables are no longer modal
- Numbers in generated SQL are no longer quoted.
- Bundled libpq updated to 9.5.3, OpenSSL updated to 1.0.2h
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later