Power Manager is the solution for reducing the energy costs of Mac computers. Use Power Manager to assert control over when your Macs are available and when they are switched off.
Power Manager extends the scheduling functionality provided by OS X's Energy Saver. Unlike Energy Saver, Power Manager is aware of multiple users, offers unrestricted schedules, provides greater customisation, and supports a wider range of actions.
Power Manager includes the ability to schedule applications, launch documents, and run scripts.
Includes AppleScript support, Automator actions, command-line interface, and programming interface.
- Added trigger sleep.
- Added action await sleep.
- Added Schedule Assistant for launching an application on log in.
- Added Schedule Assistant for running a script on log in.
- Added Schedule Assistant for running a script before sleep.
- Added Schedule Assistant for running an Automator workflow on log in.
- Added Schedule Assistant for mirroring files on log in.
- Added Schedule Assistant for running a script on log out.
- Added Schedule Assistant for mirroring files on log out.
- Added `offset` to sun trigger to allow times relative to astronomical events.
- Added host wide preference `notifier.login.position-vertical` to adjust Login Window notification.
- Core install better stops and restarts existing launchd jobs during update.
- Renamed pmnotify.app to Power Manager Notifications.app for clarity of purpose.
- Updated appearance of the Login Window notification.
- Modernised and started refactoring Power Manager Notifications.app.
- Quietened Power Manager Notifications.app log messages.
- Updated power assertions used by other processes not to idle dim or sleep.
- Refactored code previously required for pre-OS X 10.7.
- Removed legacy code previously required for pre-OS X 10.5.
- Updated external links in software and documentation to `https://`.
- Fixed warning in PAM authentication.
- Updated application scripting definition to dynamically include CocoaStandard.
- Updated Sparkle framework.
- Updated AstronomicalAlgorithms library.
- Fixed warnings by modernising code for OS X 10.11.
- Fixed buy now button on licence sheet.
- Fixed event editor group styling.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later