PPSSPP – is a portable emulator of games for the PSP, which can be run on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, etc.
Sony PSP – is a portable game console, which was released in 2004. Up to this day on it a whole lot of great games was released. But what if you do not want to buy a console, and a desire to play games on it all does not pass? There is a solution: Henrik Rydgård released a beautiful multi-platform emulator that requires no plugins, bios, has excellent compatibility and high speed – PPSSPP.
Expand your possibilities!
Play in HD on the big screen. Enable anisotropic filtering and scaling textures.
Save and load at any time, anywhere. Continue from where stopped by copying the save with this PSP.
The project is free and open
PPSSPP is an open source project, available under the GPL 2.0 license.
Compatible with PPSSPP games almost complete, constantly improving, bug fixes.
- Fix JIT problems on Galaxy S7 and iOS 9+ devices
- Fix Android TV support (x86-64) and use latest FFmpeg, fix Raspberry memory use
- Texture replacement support - for custom textures and upscaling
- Workaround rendering issues on Tegra K1/X1
- Initial Vulkan support on Windows - not full featured yet
- Experimental new CPU backend and CPU fixes
- Fix type D cheat codes, allow for homebrew
- Fix some problems when switching away from and back to the app
- Initial game video recording / TAS features (frame stepping)
OS X 10.8 or later