Printworks is a super intuitive, all-purpose page layout and desktop publishing app. It doesn't matter what kind of document you need to layout and print. From brochures and calendars to CD labels and beautiful, professional business cards, Printworks covers it all. Just choose and customize a template or design a document from scratch! Printworks handles all kinds of page layout and desktop publishing documents, with elegance.
Printworks Video Tutorials available.
Each type of document comes with specific features unique to that project type, such as iTunes track import for discs, mail merge for labels and envelopes, and Apple Contacts integration for business cards. The app has been tailored to cater to all of your design needs while keeping the workflow seamless and comfortable. This app is loaded with over 400 templates for flyers, brochures, discs, business cards, labels, calendars, and more. Just choose one and shape it to fit your needs. And that's not all. You also get over 1,000 high-quality clipart images to help build the design from scratch. Not enough? Not a problem. Get over 40,000 clipart images and 100 fonts with the Extras Pack.
Typography is what Printworks does best. From flowing text boxes to a custom heading tool that lets you create artsy titles for your projects. Easily create a set of text styles that can be applied to text boxes with just one click of the mouse. No need to edit every piece of text by hand.
There are also a few tools for circular text and vertical text for discs and jewel inserts. Printworks has all of the design tools you would expect from good desktop publishing software. And much more. It's not just shape tools, shadows, strokes, and gradients. It's a built-in photo editor that contains over 80 image filters. Or the spline drawing tool that lets you easily draw out anything you need, whether you can draw by hand or not. Print your desktop publishing documents right at home or export them to an image format and send them over to your local print shop. The app supports hundreds of label and paper layouts for disc, label, or business card projects. Layouts from well-known manufacturers such as Avery, Memorex, and Neato.
- The interface has been improved for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- The new Photos app released in OS X 10.10.3 is now supported.
- Quick Look is now supported for Printworks documents.
- The built-in clipart has been overhauled and the number of images increased to more than 2000.
- New postcard templates have been added.
- Exporting to EPS with bleeds has been fixed.
- Several new models of Canon printers with Tray Type J are now supported.
- Objects now snap to document margins.
- Page Number and other dynamic fields now work correctly on Master Pages.
- Users can now create and save custom label layouts.
- Cut Marks now draw correctly when exporting to PDF.
- Calendar templates now reflect regional settings when opened.
- Fixed the problem where video tutorials kept playing after closing the Welcome Window.
- Fixed a number of crashes during printing and saving.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later