ProVideoPlayer was designed to enhanced live staging events such as concerts, trade show booths, conferences, or church services; it manages an unlimited amount of clips in an unlimited number of playlists and gives a tremendous amount of control to the playback of these video clips including Hue, Brightness, Saturation, Start/Stop times, and speed, either on a per-clip basis or universally. Users can easily "audition" the right clips for songs during rehearsal and create playlists for the songs, including clips that will compliment the lighting director's cues for each song. Clicking on a clip will automatically cross-dissolve from the currently running clip smoothly, cross-fading audio of the clips at the same time. Further, multiple machines can be connected on an inexpensive network (wireless, ethernet, or even firewire) to create synchronized multi-screen presentations less expensively than any other available solution. Grid mapping and tiling make multi-projector imagery a snap with powerful results.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Claquette 1.5.1 - Claquette is a tool that allows you to record your
- Mac DVDRipper Pro 5.0.7 - Mac DVDRipper Pro is the DVD backup solution that lets
- Movie Collector 16.1.3 - Movie Collector lets you catalog your DVD
- DivX 10.55 - DivX introduces the latest codec and enables high quality DivX
- ScreenFlow 5.0.6 - ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac
- Permute 2.3 - Permute offers easy-to-use drag-and-drop video conversion.
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 30 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Super User
- Category: Video Applications
- Created: 07 August 2014
- Hits: 711