ProVideoPlayer was designed to enhanced live staging events such as concerts, trade show booths, conferences, or church services; it manages an unlimited amount of clips in an unlimited number of playlists and gives a tremendous amount of control to the playback of these video clips including Hue, Brightness, Saturation, Start/Stop times, and speed, either on a per-clip basis or universally. Users can easily "audition" the right clips for songs during rehearsal and create playlists for the songs, including clips that will compliment the lighting director's cues for each song. Clicking on a clip will automatically cross-dissolve from the currently running clip smoothly, cross-fading audio of the clips at the same time. Further, multiple machines can be connected on an inexpensive network (wireless, ethernet, or even firewire) to create synchronized multi-screen presentations less expensively than any other available solution. Grid mapping and tiling make multi-projector imagery a snap with powerful results.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Wondershare Video Editor 4.1.1 - video editing app for trimming, cropping, rotating, adding stylish
- Downie 2.7.2 - Downie is a super-easy-to-use video downloader, supporting YouTube
- DivX 10.7.2 - DivX introduces the latest codec and enables high quality DivX
- VideoToolbox 1.0.19 - VideoToolbox is a set of MP4 an d M4V tools
- Lock And Load X 2.0.96 - Lock & Load is the worlds fastest stabilizer for Final
- Movavi Screen Capture 1.5.1 - Movavi Screen Capture is perfect for recording any kind of
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 30 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Super User
- Category: Video Applications
- Created: 07 August 2014
- Hits: 775