ProPresenter is a presentation system that utilizes two screens, allowing users to quickly and easily present slides on one screen while controlling the presentation with another screen.
Our program allows an operator to click on a slide in our "Control Panel", at which point the projector screen immediately transitions to the new slide.
What's more, the program supports QuickTime, and can synch slides with an audio track for canned music presentations. ProPresenter also allows you to change your backgrounds dynamically and, of course, you can integrate ProPresenter with your video production system to key the words over live or recorded video.
Note: ProPresenter 6 is a paid upgrade of $199.50.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Live video doesn't detect computer mic
- Add disabled code default message
- Delete multiple documents from your library takes a long time to execute
- Can't resize large batches of documents
- Can't search with NIV 1984
- Change the drag threshold for clicking and dragging slides
- Option Click to Suppress Auto Start Not Working
- Editor changes when timed presentation advances to next document
- Update Scheduler window title alignment
- Program preview stops working when changing stage display layouts
- Scale Properties do not hold when you adjust the clip in playlist
- Video File Play Rate under 100% prevents file from looping
- Standalone Media Doesn't Advance on Arrow Clicks
- Code can't be found in seat_license_manager.php if no seats are being used
- Standalone Audio File in Playlist Crashes ProPresenter
- Master Control: Standalone Media Files are not Triggering on Slave
- CCLI MetaData -Song Number and Year not importing
- Mouse disappears if output on main screen
- Clocks ignore date/time formatting set in OS preferences for localizations
- Title sort doesn't handle numeric titles correctly
- Showing prop from Props Editor clears slide layer
- Unable to right-arrow through playlist when Contiguous view is disabled
- Can't see the scale values in Cue Inspector
- Importing playlists duplicating files rather than prompting for action
- Can't import playlists with Headers
- Media is being duplicated during import
- Acts 8:37 Causes Issues
- Dragging Presentations Between Playlists Not Working
- Cloud - Playlist File Not Updating to Different File Paths for Presentation Files
- Scale Behavior doesn't work if video files from Pro5 have Resolution of 0x0
- Importing of Playlist causing problems deleting/replacing/crashing
- Disabled slide will jump you to next item
- Audio Bin - Library not refreshing when adding new songs
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Additional output required for stage display function (third video out - PCI or USB)