A new Director’s Cut of classic indie puzzler Q.U.B.E is here, and this time the mind bending gameplay will be accompanied by a completely new story by award-winning writer Rob Yescombe.
Q.U.B.E: Director’s Cut is the definitive version of the brain-twisting first-person puzzler. Using special high-tech gloves to manipulate cubes in the environment, the player solves an array of conundrums – from physics-based challenges; to 3D jigsaws; to platform-based trials.
- Single player campaign with an all new narrative
- Challenging and unusual puzzles
- New time-trial mode with 10 levels
- Brand new original music score
- New achievements and leaderboards
- Oculus Rift DK1 support
- Mac and Linux Support
The All New Story
To reboot the narrative, Toxic Games brought in industry veteran Rob Yescombe, writer on franchises including CRYSIS, ALIEN: ISOLATION, STAR WARS and PS4’s upcoming RIME; winner of Best Thriller Screenplay at the Creative World Awards, and the screenwriting Award of Excellence at the Canada International Film Festival.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 2.0+ GHz (Dual Core Recommended)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000 or higher
OS X 10.6 or later