QLab provides live show control for your Mac. Create media designs for theatre, dance, composition, installation, and more. Play back audio, video, and MIDI from a single workspace.
The quoted price is for a perpetual license for the QLab bundle, which manages audio, video, and lighting. Additional information can be found here.
- When updating the "lock playhead to selection" general setting (via GUI or OSC), ensure that the selection is set to the playhead if they are supposed to be locked together.
- QLab will now log current FPS playback rate for each running surface at log level 2.
- A decoding issue that could in some cases substantially lower video playback performance compared to version 3.
- Video playback is now much more forgiving in cases when video buffers are not staying full; the best-available video frame will be rendered in lieu of halting updates entirely.
- Certain specific cases where Video cues would be reloaded unnecessarily, causing playback to be delayed.
- The integrated fade envelope on Audio cues now works again.
- Display of integrated fade curves on MIDI and Network cues (although actual output was correct).
- Prevent several windows from going full screen that should not be able to do so.
- Several memory leaks
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later