QLab provides live show control for your Mac. Create media designs for theatre, dance, composition, installation, and more. Play back audio, video, and MIDI from a single workspace.
The quoted price is for a perpetual license for the QLab bundle, which manages audio, video, and lighting. Additional information can be found here.
- A crash that could occur with cue carts.
- A bug that could cause workspaces to report themselves as modified when first opened.
- A memory leak for long-running fades.
- QLab is now less strict about requiring the expected number of arguments for certain OSC commands, allowing third-party software that always sends OSC arguments (e.g. TouchOSC) to again work with certain QLab OSC methods.
- A bug that would cause a customized cue toolbox to be reset to the default order if you launched QLab by double-clicking on a workspace file in the Finder.
- Increased resilience and diagnostic tools for unexpected conditions when attempting to install a license.
- The orientation of the time elapsed / time remaining icons in the cue list header has been fixed.
- Miscellaneous other small bugs.
- QLab will no longer try to auto-fill your email address when opening the "Contact Support" window; people often thought we were trying to do something sneaky by accessing contacts.
- Video cues will now watch their file targets for changes and reload the file, the way audio cues do.
- New OSC method for all cues: "loadAndSetPlayhead" (Like pressing "L" on a cue selected in the cue list.)
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later