With QuarkXPress, you can communicate in all the ways you need to -- and always look professional -- in print and digital media, all in a single tool. Features include:
- Easy to Use -- QuarkXPress is a powerful and full-featured tool that makes it easy to develop your ideas into gorgeous layouts.
- Powerful Design Tools -- QuarkXPress provides an arsenal of design tools that let you turn even the most elaborate visions into reality.
- Precision Typography -- Typography is an art form, and QuarkXPress provides the tools you need to create powerful works of typographical art. If you're a perfectionist, QuarkXPress provides all of the tools you need to reach perfection. If you're not, QuarkXPress provides presets and default behaviors that make your work look professional even when you're not paying attention to the details.
- Digital Publishing: Web, SWF (Flash), e-books, and more -- QuarkXPress provides a toolset that lets you design and publish for a variety of output formats -- including the Web, smartphones, e-readers, and tablets - without having to learn a different skill set for each, learn to write code or program, or purchase additional software applications.
- Integration with other Applications -- No application is an island. That's why QuarkXPress was designed from the beginning to work with files in a wide variety of formats.
- Layout Automation -- QuarkXPress not only provides you with world-class layout tools -- it provides you with automation tools that allow you to create top-end design quickly and efficiently.
- Reliable Print Output -- The most gorgeous print layout in the world is no good if you can't print it. With over two decades of experience as the premiere tool for creating high-quality printed output, QuarkXPress has the tools you need to make sure that your layouts look the way you design them, both on the screen and on the press, without time-consuming troubleshooting and tweaking.
- Collaboration -- Do you need to keep style and color definitions consistent within a workgroup? Would you like to be able to have more than one person working on a layout at the same time - even if they're in different locations? Would you like to be able to import an Excel spreadsheet, then automatically update the layout when the spreadsheet changes? QuarkXPress helps you to make sure that when you work with others, you're really working together.
Note: This update is not compatible with Quark Publishing Platform 2015.
Note: Gatekeeper-compliant patch for QuarkUpdate 184.108.40.206 can be found in Related Links.
- Quark Color Manager is enhanced to resolve issues with Black Point Compensation
- Footnote Styles: You can now specify space before and after for Footnotes text and Separator
- Footnotes: You can insert Footnotes/Endnotes in anchored boxes, including nested anchored boxes
- App Studio: Introduces support for Output Styles allowing 2x or 3x image bundles for Retina/HiDPI devices
- App Studio/HTML5 interactivity: Enhanced button interactivity in page stacks.
- App Studio/HTML5 interactivity: Options to disable slideshow indicators and video play button
- Content Variables: Flow box page numbers are now available in Content Variables palette
- Content Variables: Running Headers enhanced to support first and last occurrence on page and spread
- Find/Change: Supports Content Variables, Footnotes and Convert to Graphic
- Search in Palettes: Now also available in Item Styles, Books and Callout Styles
- Reflow ePub: Allows style sheet mapping for Reflow ePub export
- Support for Windows 10 (64-bit)
- OS X 10.8.5 or later
- Internet connection for activation