With CSS 3 and HTML 5 developer can easily create a beautiful drop down menu that was once only able to be achieved using java script and static background image. Menu created with CSS can be easily adapted to a different size without losing any quality and will greatly reduce bandwidth usage. Although CSS is very easy to learn and use, creating menu with CSS by hand would be very time consuming and surely a tedious work. Large number of CSS properties need to be set properly to create a beautiful menu. Using Quick CSS Menu, the process is much more fun. Just a few clicks here and there than your menu is ready to use. Give it a try.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- PlistEdit Pro 1.8.1 - PlistEdit Pro is the most advanced property list editor written
- UltraEdit 22.214.171.124 - the world's best text editor
- VueScan 9.5.50 - VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality
- ProPresenter 6.0.20 - ProPresenter is a presentation system that utilizes two screens
- Stripes 1.4 -
- iThoughtsX 4.1 - iThoughtsX enables you to visually organise your thoughts
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 5.87 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Nam Trung
- Category: Business & Productivity Apps
- Created: 07 April 2016
- Hits: 206