With CSS 3 and HTML 5 developer can easily create a beautiful drop down menu that was once only able to be achieved using java script and static background image. Menu created with CSS can be easily adapted to a different size without losing any quality and will greatly reduce bandwidth usage. Although CSS is very easy to learn and use, creating menu with CSS by hand would be very time consuming and surely a tedious work. Large number of CSS properties need to be set properly to create a beautiful menu. Using Quick CSS Menu, the process is much more fun. Just a few clicks here and there than your menu is ready to use. Give it a try.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- FontDoctor 10.2 - FontDoctor is a professional software tool that locates
- PDFpenPro 8.1 - PDFpenPro allows users to edit PDF's easily
- OmniPlan 3.3 - OmniPlan, you can create logical, manageable project plans with Gantt
- Yep 3.6.0 - a document organization and management tool.
- CV & Resume Templates for Pages 2.2 -
- Falcon 1.4.3 - Falconis a simple, markdown based note-taking app
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 5.87 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Nam Trung
- Category: Business & Productivity Apps
- Created: 07 April 2016
- Hits: 189