With CSS 3 and HTML 5 developer can easily create a beautiful drop down menu that was once only able to be achieved using java script and static background image. Menu created with CSS can be easily adapted to a different size without losing any quality and will greatly reduce bandwidth usage. Although CSS is very easy to learn and use, creating menu with CSS by hand would be very time consuming and surely a tedious work. Large number of CSS properties need to be set properly to create a beautiful menu. Using Quick CSS Menu, the process is much more fun. Just a few clicks here and there than your menu is ready to use. Give it a try.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Mail Designer Pro 2.5.1 - Mail Designer Pro 2 lets you create HTML-mails and newsletters
- Scrawl 2.1 - he world's simplest and easiest-to-use note taking app
- Notability 2.0.0 - Notability is a powerful note-taker to annotate documents, sketch ideas,
- Pastebot 2.1 - Pastebot saves everything you copy so that you can quickly
- A Better Finder Rename 10.02 - A Better Finder Rename is the most complete renaming solution
- iThoughtsX 3.11 - iThoughtsX enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 5.87 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Nam Trung
- Category: Business & Productivity Apps
- Created: 07 April 2016
- Hits: 280