Radiologik DJ is the DJ live assistant specifically built for the needs of radio but very useful for all DJing needs, with the exception of club mix features. It features 3 main players and one library player, all with selectable individual audio outputs, detailed time calculations, a lot of fast and smooth iTunes integration, and Nicecast artist and title publishing. It is complemented by a free separate scheduler for full station automation.
Radiologik DJ has a variety of editions available for purchase. Compare the differences and view the prices of each edition here.
- Changed Advanced preference TitlePublishingRegExMask to PublishingRegExMask and changed function to include title, artist, and album
- Improved error reporting on importing from iTunes into DJ's Library
- All Web files are now saved in UTF-8 encoding
- Removed old standard web html outputs like 'last10.html'. These almost always need customization. Use templates instead to make your own. Templates of these old web outputs can be installed from the Radiologik DJ menu.
- Improved error handling of reading from "Add to Top", "Add to Bottom" and Web templates folder
- OS X 10.7 or later
- iTunes 4 or later