- Create standard and custom System based RAM Disks without using script coding
- Synchronize RAM Disks contents with linked folders
- Automatically create and restore Ram Disks at user session login
- Monitor RAM Disks used space and do something useful below custom levels
- Show/Hide RAM Disks from Finder
- Share RAM Disks settings with other RAM Disk Manager users by using Import/Export features
- and more...
- Bug fix: RAMDisk Manager sometimes quit before synchronization or post command have completed when the option to "create RAM Disk then quit after login" is chosen in Preferences.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later