RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML- and CSS-based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick-looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check outYourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
- Fixes a crash while RapidWeaver tidied up after performing a series of concurrent uploads.
- Fixes some display issues in the Affero theme.
- Fixes a problem where a blog’s RSS feed would not be sorted reverse-chronologically.
- Fixes a problem where site-wide code would be exported for each page.
- Improvements to notification preferences.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver would be unable to generate QuickLook thumbnails for some themes.
- Fixes a problem where images would not load from a remote server.
- Fixes a problem with Addon update checking in RapidWeaver and third-party plugins.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver could crash if unable to access a temporary folder location on your Mac.
- Fixes a problem where the Publish button would not be re-enabled after changing any site-wide code.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver would export unexpected menu items in themes with split navigation.
- Fixes a problem where the search field in the Add Page menu would not automatically focus.
- Adds diagnostics to help identify problem where some stacks could not be installed directly with RapidWeaver.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later