RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML- and CSS-based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick-looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check outYourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
Note: RGBA support for theme colours is now supported by using this new key "RWSupportsAlphaInColours" within the "RWThemeCapabilities" dictionary.
- Fixed a rather nasty memory leak that was introduced in 7.0.3
- Fixed an issue where the in-built preview didn't work under macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Fixed an issue that sometimes corrupted plugins when moving the addons folder.
- Fixed some publishing issues.
- Fixed exception on export issue (this was caused by users not entering a header name!)
- Deleting themes from the Theme Browser now works
- Site and Page meta tag output is no longer duplicated
- Duplicating page no longer gives issues on Preview
- Directory listing now works when browsing via SFTP
- Server Path is now cleared when changing publishing type to local folder
- Duplicating themes now duplicates theme styles also!
- Fixed a whole bunch of issues with FTPS
- Fixed a publishing issue relating to bookmarks
- Blog plugin now generates correctly URL's for podcasts.
- Cache busting no longer breaks when using protocol-less URLs
- Fixed an issue with lists in the style text plugin.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later