Effects Suite provides creative and make your work really professionally attractive. These everyday tools for creating original visual effects from the bulk of the glare of bright lights to believable animated species. Effects Suite was used to create effects in feature films such as ‘Titanic', ‘Star Wars' and ‘Bourne Identity'. The package includes plug-ins, to serve the community of visual effects for many years - Composite Wizard, Holomatrix, Image Lounge, Knoll Light Factory, Knoll Light Factory PS, PlaneSpace, Psunami, Text Anarchy, ToonIt and Warp.
Effects Suite v11.0 includes:
• Composite Wizard is the classic After Effects compositing package that professional artists know and love. This inexpensive set of 20 filters offers easy solutions for fixing tattered edges, poor matte extractions, improper focal depth cues, and unbalanced color schemes. After the greenscreen is keyed, Composite Wizard uses time-tested tools to seamlessly integrate your subject and background layers.
• Holomatrix lets you control your reality and offers a new dimension in effect generation. Now you can get the look of your favorite hologram effect in After Effects in just two clicks. The package includes over 30 presets that turn ordinary footage into animated sci-fi holograms, mimics bad TV reception and creates realistic looking digital signage. Now Adobe CS6/64 bit compatible.
• Image Lounge This classic collection of over 20 After Effects filters is an affordable industry staple. Create smoke, water, or walls of fire; generate realistic 3D shadows in seconds; simulate camera blurs, and much more! Now Adobe CS6/64 bit compatible.
• Knoll Light Factory The industry's favorite tool for creating lens flares, sunsets, photon torpedoes, stars and other effects. It offers a custom lens editor, auto tracking, alpha channel support, and pinpoint control over dozens of settings. Now includes CS6/64 bit compatibility, new custom flares and a brand new interface for the flare editor.
• Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop Created by Photoshop co-creator and Star Wars effects guru John Knoll, the Knoll Light Factory Photoshop plug-in adds flares, light rays, and other effects to your images. Now Adobe Photoshop CS6/64 bit compatible.
• PlaneSpace After Effects is great for creating multi-layered effects such as video walls or 3D matrices, but managing all those 3D layers can be tedious. PlaneSpace automates the creation of layered effects, and lets you concentrate on the fun part. Now Adobe CS6/64 bit compatible.
• Psunami Whether it's a peaceful pond or a raging ocean you need, Psunami can handle it. Powerful wave simulation and ray tracing algorithms bring you the ultimate in animated water effects. Now Adobe CS6/64 bit compatible.
• Text Anarchy Take the pain out of animating text. Whether you need Bezier paths, particle patterns, or Matrix-style patterns, Text Anarchy generates the coolest effects while maintaining typographic control. Now Adobe CS6/64 bit compatible.
• ToonIt Give video footage that sought-after cartoon look easily and quickly. Red Giant ToonIt uses unique algorithms to transform your image into beautiful cartoon shading and lines. Now CS6/64 bit compatible.
• Warp Perfect shadows, realistic reflections and distorted video can be tough effects to create by hand. The Warp toolset makes them a snap.