Remixlive is optimized for live performance: change the tempo, adjust samples' tone or play them in reverse mode, all in real time!
- Modular Grid: customize the grid size to your own preference, up to 10 columns and 10 lines.
- 48 samples per pack: beats, basslines, melodies, vocals and FX samples.
- Already over 18 varied sample packs, ranging from Hip-Hop to Dubstep - and more to come.
- Artist pack by legendary DJ/producer Carl Cox & more to be added.
- Create new packs by mixing and matching samples from existing packs.
- Colored pads: choose among 16 colors to customize your grid.
- Instant FX pad with all-new effects: Infinite Delay, Low Phaser, Flangus, Jet-Up, Metalizer, Basic Slicer, Fast Gate, Crush, Bliss, Big Bright Hall, Freezer, Reactor.
- Loop your track using the different beat-repeat pads, from 2 bars down to a single beat.
- Live BPM control (time stretching): change the tempo on the fly without changing the pitch.
- Play several pads per column simultaneously.
- Full mixer: for each column, control level, filter, Mute and Solo + DJM-modeled 3 band EQs.
- Record your performance in high-quality audio: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg
- Share your recordings via SoundCloud & YouTube.
- Support for any MIDI controller through MIDI learning.
- Control the app with your keyboard.
- VST & AU host sync and syncs plugin with host transport: sync Remixlive with the host software of your choice.
- Edit Play mode (loop, one-shot, gate), Quantize, Gain, ADSR, Pan, Loop Division, Reverse.
- Retrigger mode: tap on a sample to replay it from the beginning.
- Import your own samples from the Finder in a variety of formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4a, AAC, FLAC, Ogg, MP4 and WMA are compatible.
- Record any sound or voice using any microphone or sound card.
- Load, move and duplicate any sample, anywhere on the grid.
- Transpose: raise or lower the tone of your samples.
- Audio limiter: avoid saturation.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
Ableton Link Support:
- Play in sync between several devices.
- Connect your devices to the same Wi-Fi network and activate Link.
- Sync Remixlive with compatible apps running on another device e.g. Cross DJ, Cross or Ableton Live.
- Samples are triggered automatically, either line by line or randomly.
- Adjust the speed (from the settings).
New Controller Mappings:
- Novation Launchpad MK2.
- Akai APC Mini.
- Livid Instrument Base 2.
- Added sample deletion from collection.
- In VST host, it is now possible to record and playback a session (as a MIDI sequence).
- Master volume is now set to -3dB by default.
- Added "AllStop" command (aka "Panic") to reset the whole grid to off immediately.
- Fixed quantize pad start.
- Fixed possible audio glitch on one shot and gate pads.
- Fixed out of sync start when clock is stopped.
- Fixed periodic quantize glitch (every 32 beats).
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.4 or later