Remixvideo is the weapon of choice for creative video mixing, with a slick grid interface that makes DJs/producers instantly feel at home. It offers two ways to enhance music performances with visuals: linking audio samples to video pads in standalone mode, or playing it as a video plug-in within your favorite music software. Running VST/AU and Ableton Link, it is the ideal add-on for live performers wishing to integrate video into their existing setup.
Intuitive Audio Visual Interface:
- Play fully-synced video and audio samples on a grid of pads
- Tweak visuals instantly with video FX, mixing modes and real-time editing
Seamless Sync With Music Software:
- Ableton Link: play in sync on several devices running Link-enabled apps
- VST/AU plug-in: sync audio and MIDI inside any compatible music software
Pro Video Content:
- Import video and audio samples: all main A/V formats & video codecs are supported
- Includes 72 video samples (in 404p, 720p and 1080p) and 36 synced HQ audio samples
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
Note: The downloadable demo is at 1.3.2. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 1.1.4.
This version adds a link to access directly our tutorial playlists on YouTube. These tutorials will help you master the advanced features such as VST/AU or Syphon. Includes other improvements such as GIF support, pack download and the addition of one MIDI modifier to map shift commands on your controller.
New tutorial section
- Tutorials can be accessed from the application menu, just under the FAQ section ('Watch Tutorials').
- The first tutorial explains how to use Remixvideo with Ableton Live.
Improved download of packs
- Added: pause and resume downloads (store).
- Added: resume failed downloads (store).
- Fixed: unload audio substitute from a pad.
- Added: 1 midi modifier (only from Midi mapping editor, not possible in Midi learn).
- Fixed: GIF image format improved support.
- OS X 10.6 or later