- NEW: Send AppleScripts over SSH.
- NEW: Example AppleScript library.
- NEW: Error log for each host.
- NEW: More host icons to chose from.
- NEW: Includes a crash reporter.
- NEW: Updated GUI for 10.10 Yosemite .
- NEW: Delete or duplicate a host.
- NEW: Local network hosts are now sorted by IP address automatically.
- NEW: Remote Wake Up now has an own url scheme to add hosts from other applications such as Network Radar.
- FIX: Sometimes selecting a host from the status menu did not show the main window.
- FIX: The shortcut for creating a new host is now cmd+N not shift+N.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later