Remotix is a fast and powerful application to easily access multiple Macs (and PCs) from your own Mac.
- Complete Apple Screen Sharing support - including Mac OS X login, clipboard synchronization, Apple adaptive codec and multiple display configurations
- Automatic Bonjour server discovery as well as network scanners to find Macs and PCs to connect to
- Complete SSH tunneling support with public-key and password authentication
- Quick-access icon in OS X menu for instant access to stored servers
- Clean user interface
- Multiple Computer Observer - Monitor the displays of multiple computers with multiple pages and slideshow modes. Extremely useful in Mac classrooms.
- Seamless Auto Reconnect - If network connect is lost, Wi-Fi goes away, Remotix transparently reconnects to the machine. Auto-reconnect works for both RDP and VNC connections.
- RD Gateway - This is the most long-awaited RDP feature for business users, finally coming to Remotix. It took us a lot of time to do it, but hopefully we did it right and tested enough configurations so you won't have problems with it. Just in case you do - drop us a line and we'll try to find out the solution.
- RDP Live Resolution and Scale Change - Remotix automatically changes RDP resolution on window resize or fullscreen. You can also change the scale of the elements on-the-fly, without leaving the viewer. Note, resolution and scale change only works on non-server Windows editions, starting from 8.1.
- Load-balancing Configurations - Previosly Remotix didn't support RDP redirection, required for large RD farms. Now, this is fully functional.
- Better RDP Network Speed Adaptivity - RDP engine now performs periodic network speed checks while you're connected to automatically tune RDP features for the best performance.
- Superzoom - Zoom remote screen to the window size or fullscreen even if remote resolution is lower.
- Connection Info Panel - We've added HUD display of current connection parameters, including current rate, total bytes used and total time connected.
- VeNCrypt TLS Authentication - Remotix is currently the only client (as far as we know) supporting TLS VeNCrypt authentication used by ProxMox and TurboVNC.
- addressed the long-standing issue with RealVNC "Invalid protocol message"
- you can rename "Unsorted" category (!)
- there are a lot of small fixes here and there, and of course, new bugs!
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later