Resize Sense is a batch image resizer/cropper/converter known for its flexibility and convenience. To illustrate its flexibility: using custom size and saving presets, you can easily resize many images, each one to several different sizes, and save them in various formats with different filename patterns. All this in a single batch operation, in a few minutes!
You can also crop and straighten individual images manually if required, and copy these settings to other images. Resize Sense lets you decide what to do if, for example, the image aspect ratio changes: crop, deform, or add borders. Or when the image is too small for the requested size: enlarge, extend canvas, skip, or just keep the original. Resize Sense also supports batch image transformations such as rotation and flipping.
Want to send a number of images by e-mail? Show them at any time to your friends on a mobile device? Put them on a website with strict size requirements? Use Resize Sense to achieve the size you need, for many images at once! Save your settings as presets, and next time you will not even need to enter them again!
- Adds the GPS (location) metadata support.
- Allows commas in the output filename pattern.
- Adds options to remove IPTC and EXIF metadata.
- Minor user interface improvements.
- Fixes Image Browser selection when thumbnails are partly visible.
- Fixes the first filename in the Image Browser that was sometimes not shown correctly.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later