Rhinoceros can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of speciality modeling products. (Windows only)
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
Note: Available for a limited time at an introductory Mac price of $295.
- Entering your commercial license number when running the evaluation version was too obscure. Now when you start the evaluation version, a dialog will appear showing the number of days left on your evaluation license and also provide a direct way to enter your commercial license.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8.5 or later (OS X 10.11 betas not supported)
- 8 GB RAM or more recommended
- NVIDIA or AMD graphics processor recommended