Help yourself learn:
- Slow down the music without affecting the pitch or change the pitch without affecting tempo.
- Transpose the song into any key you like.
- Isolate the guitar track so you can hear it in greater detail.
- Get rid of the guitar player in the mix and join in yourself.
- Loop difficult sections with the beat synced loop tool.
- Add an automatic metronome to the music to help with your timing.
- Create custom jam tracks by rearranging the riffs in your favorite songs.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Fixed chord editor Ab and Eb bug
- Resolved issue when saving audio in Riff Builder that caused audio device to become unselected
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later