Ring Menu provides a place for your favorite apps, files, and folders that's always at hand. It's a dock that responds to trackpad gestures and keyboard shortcuts:
- A dynamic circular menu around your mouse cursor that can be accessed from anywhere
- Easily add apps, files, and folders via drag-and-drop
- Use keyboard shortcuts or trackpad gestures to access the menu any time
- See at a glance which apps are currently running and switch between them -- "Simplicity and functionality perfectly combined in one useful and user-friendly utility"
- Apple Script Support: Create Apple Script menu items for an endless number of customization options.
- Links (e.g., from Safari) can now be added as menu items using drag-and-drop
- New 'Extra Large' menu size for big screens
- Improves item clickability when using Ring Menu with a graphics tablet and a pen.
- Bug fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later